I haven’t been tagged in a long time, so of course I was tagged twice this week with the same thing, but there is added content to each so I will do both
First the Rules
And to start I’m ignoring most of them, especially 9, I never tag, it’s a personal rule and I’m sticking with it, so as always, play if you like.
1. - You must post these rules.
2. - Each person has to share 10 things about them
3. - Answer the 10 questions asked to you and invent 10 questions the people you tag will have to answer.
4. - Choose 10 people and put their icons on your journal
5. - Go to their page to inform them they are tagged
6. - Not something like " you are tagged if you read that"
7. - You have to legitimately tag 10 people8. - No tag-backs
9. - You can't say that you don't do tags.
10. - YOU MUST MAKE A JOURNAL ENTRY. NO COMMENTS. Unless you're commenting about the actual entry.
10 Things about Me
1) I love watching sports, just not the typical ones like Hockey, Football or Baseball. I like Figure Skating, the Tour De France, Aussie Rules Football, and I love multi-sport games like the Olympics and Commonwealth Games
2) I am a farmer’s daughter, we have an orchard that I don’t work on it cause I hate heat and ladders.
3) My hair is naturally curly and sometimes a little out of control
4) I never use a hair dryer, I prefer to let it dry naturally
5) I am a Superwholockin
6) I always feel smart when I get the final question in Jeopardy right, especially if the contestants didn’t
7) I have helped break a world record and have the certificate to prove it.
8) I love wearing bracelets and anklets, but hate wearing rings.
9) I do not have any gaming systems except my computer (which I don‘t game on much), and tabletop games.
10) When I die, I want my ashes thrown over a waterfall.
1. What was your first true chocolate moment?
I was allergic to chocolate as a kid, luckily I almost outgrew it, it will still bother me if I’m already sick, but I remember getting éclairs from an amazing bakery as an extra special treat when I was young.
2. Do you prefer chickens, rabbits or goats?
Chicken to eat, rabbits to cuddle, goats to photograph
3. What kind of tree would you be?
Ponderosa Pine, they rise from the ashes like a phoenix.
4. Natural fiber or acrylic/nylon?
Natural, especially if it’s dragon skin leather
5. If the apocalypse happened, would you befriend the bums or the hoarders?
The hoarders, they will be the ones that have the toilet paper
6. What is your favorite bird feather?
Owl, because I love owls.
7. Do you prefer noise and chaos or quite and serene?
I prefer a quite and serene trip to a noisy and chaotic waterfall
8. How do you feel about macrame?
I’ve only ever made one plant hanger, but it was fun
9. What are your thoughts on composting toilets?
They work pretty well
10. Cabin, Cob House, Yurt, or Cave?
Cave, nice controlled temperatures in a cave. And they are pretty
1. What is your favorite craft/hobby?
Cross Stitch and Photography hold my interest equally, though in the past I’ve done origami, tole painting, beading and a multitude of other crafts
2. Earth, Wind, Fire, or Water?
Water, always water
3. Favorite mythology?
Greek I guess, though I enjoy most of them.
4. Books or Movies?
5. Favorite genre(s) from question #4
Fantasy, lately especially urban fantasy,
6. If you could meet any famous person who and why? Past or present
The astronaut Chris Hadfield I love how he inspired a new generation to look to the stars
7. Wine, beer, or liquor?
I dislike wine, and hate beer, so hard liquor it is, Scotch if I want a shot, but I love trying different cocktails
8. How'd we meet?
9. What is your favorite type of soup?
New England Clam Chowder
10. What would you do if you won the lottery?
After the prerequisite giving the family a share
- Cruise to the Antarctic with my stitching gals, my treat
- give money to the local movie theatre, this would be my main charitable donation, as out theatre is a community charity, if I paid off all their bills they could get all the theatre profits to who in the town needed it most
- build an indoor lap pool
- get a small condo in Vancouver so I could pop over whenever I wanted to
- travel - Iceland, Ireland and Russia are all on my list,
- go to all the figure skating world championships
- go to the Tour de France.
My questions for you
1) What type of bed do you prefer?
2) If you could buy ONE object and one object only for yourself and money was unlimited, what would it be, it has to be selfishly just for you.
3) Favorite sport to watch?
4) Favorite sport to play?
5) Favorite flavor of a Dairy Queen blizzard
6) Have you ever played the “make a word from a license plate” game, and if so what was the best one you came up with?”
7) Snooker, or 8ball
8) What is your most loved stuffed toy
9) What is the weirdest place you have found your keys
10) What is your favorite Disney villain
Tagging Mattsma SpitfireFae Fusainne InShinFrog pinkythepink
But don't do it if you don't want to, except Mattsma
as she started the whole thing.